Automated mass spectrometry microbial identification system
Professional spectrum identification platform with comprehensive databases
Fast and accurate microbial identification platform for clinical, drug testing and other research applications
- Pick an isolated colony
- Smear on the target slide and add matrix
- Load to Autof MS1000 system
- Software generates spectrum automatically, the spectrum instantly matched against reference database to give identification
- Final rewiev by microbiologist
How MALDI-TOF works:
• Put the sample mixed with matrix on the target slide to high-vacuum cassette position.
• lonize the sample bу pulsed laser.
• The ions obtain the same kinetic energy and go through the fIigth time detector.
• The mass charge ratio of the ions is proportional to the square of the flying time.
• The idlentification results are availabte by comparing with the reference spectrums in the database.
• lnnovative optical design enhances the resolution.
• FPGA chip improves accuracy and stability of slide positioning.
• High power turbo molecular pump realizes the simultaneous tests one slide loaded.
• lon source vacuum degree up to 10¯7 mbar.
• Unique signal acquisition system guarantees high repeatability.
• 0.01μ high-precision pump filter reduces biological risk.
• Efficient batch processing system saves labor costand time.
• Rapid identification module obtains a sample result in 0.1 seconds.
• LIS connection available.
• Real-time acquired spectrums improve the convenience.
• Customised report templates and database self-built functions supported.
• Multi-functional microbiaI mass spectromettry analysis supported.
• Highly integrated functional design.
• А large number of quality control strains from various fields.
• Real-time updating system meets the requirements of multiple industries.
• 337 nm nitrogen laser, fixed focus
• Maximum pulse rate: 60 Нz (60 laser shots per second)
• Laser power and laser aim under software control
• Linear flight tube of 1.05 m drift length
• Vacuum maintained by а mechanical pump and а turbo molecular pump
• Size(W*L*H, mm): 450 х 705 х 1280
• Weight: 101 kg excluding data system
• Stable and continuous power supply
• Temperature: 10-30°C
• Humidity: less than 70% non-condensing
• Vibration free
Accessories and reagents
Ready-to-use and light-stable reagents provided
• No extra reagent preparation required.
• No need to perform stability studies of reagents.
Autobio provides а complete solution of microblology
- Culture: MicroblalogicaI culturing plate and blood culture system.
- Identification: Autof MS 1000 Drying chemoenzymatic culturing medium.
- AST: Mycoplasma IES, Fungi ID/AST…MIC test strip.