A Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), sometimes referred to as a Laboratory Information System (LIS) or Laboratory Management System (LMS), is a software-based laboratory and information management system that offers a set of key features that support a modern laboratory’s operations. Those key features include — but are not limited to — workflow and data tracking support, flexible architecture, and smart data exchange interfaces, which fully “support its use in regulated environments.” The features and uses of a LIMS have evolved over the years from simple sample tracking to an enterprise resource planning tool that manages multiple aspects of laboratory informatics.
Our company developing all kind of modules and drivers for all major diagnostic equipment to reach maximum automation of hand job in the labs preventing the rise of mistakes due to “human” factor.
We have a long term experience in communicating with all top sales medical diagnostics systems like:
- Biochemistry analyzers BS-200, BS-300, BS-400 (Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., China );
- Biochemistry analyzers AU-480, AU-680 (Beckman Coulter Inc., USA);
- Hematology, Urine and coagulation analyzers KX21N, XS-500, XS-800, XP-300, XT series, XN series, UX series, CS series (Sysmex Corporation, Japan);
- Sorting stations Automate series (Beckman Coulter Inc., USA);
- Sorting stations FE series (Tecan, Switzerland);
- Blood glucose and lactate monitoring Biosen line (EKF Diagnostics, Germany);
- Hematology ABX Pentra and Micros lines (HORIBA Medical, USA);
- All Manual Urine analyzers;
- any other medical device with RS232 or TCP/IP interfaces.